IJR Karate

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for the use of students and friends of the IJR Karate club

New Location!!!

Sensei Ash
    Sensei Ash
    Forum 7th kyu
    Forum 7th kyu

New Location!!! Empty New Location!!!

Post by Sensei Ash Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:07 pm

IJR Karate has always just been in one location, but on Monday 3rd of February 2020 we saw the opening of our new Sudbury class!

This is something I have been trying to make happen for a while now but have only just found the opportunity to act. Up until now IJR Karate has only ever been in one place, now that we have two locations this allows us to reach out to more potential students and continue to expand our community. Which will be nice for future events where we might run a kata seminar for example, students from both classes can attend and allow us to train with students we don’t normally train with in our regular classes.

Thanks for the continued support of all our students!!
    Sensei Ash
    Sensei Ash
    Forum 7th kyu
    Forum 7th kyu

New Location!!! Empty Re: New Location!!!

Post by Sensei Ash Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Update regarding Sudury IJR Karate...

Shortly after opening the Sudbury class we we forced to put on hold due to Covid19. Which put us on hold a lot longer than we had planned, the Braintree class has recently resumed, but I'm afraid the Sudbury Class will not be resuming anytime soon. During the lockdown my daughter was born, so with that, and running the Braintree club I don't want to bite off more than I can chew, so IJR Karate in Sudbury will be on hold until I can re-visit it.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:25 pm